hmmmmm.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhi yong Y

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: hmmmmm.....   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:01 pm

honestly...i am afraid...scare.. and care...both cadet and adult...we want to win.. but don train... how??? kk... lets settle this as soon as possible.. tan.. we not sat u o cant training.. big picture is.. don even hv a team now.. all cant.. only u and cheng ah??? got me?........ wat u said r not stupid at o man.. just your point of view tat i respect...but.. keep persuading and trying.. help your team members.. this is a test for citizen of sjamssi.. pls.. work together everyone.. if anyone team got prob.. can find us seniors.. we'll try to talk to your parents or wat....kk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhenwei

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm.....   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:14 pm

zhi yong Y wrote:
honestly...i am afraid...scare.. and care...both cadet and adult...we want to win.. but don train... how??? kk... lets settle this as soon as possible.. tan.. we not sat u o cant training.. big picture is.. don even hv a team now.. all cant.. only u and cheng ah??? got me?........ wat u said r not stupid at o man.. just your point of view tat i respect...but.. keep persuading and trying.. help your team members.. this is a test for citizen of sjamssi.. pls.. work together everyone.. if anyone team got prob.. can find us seniors.. we'll try to talk to your parents or wat....kk...

i dun understand wat u wan to say..wat do u mean by "we not sat u o cant training??" Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhi yong Y

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm.....   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:16 pm

i mean say.. typing error
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhenwei

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm.....   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm

erm..nvm la..i dun really understand the whole thing yet..tmr u got come rite..then explain erithing to me tmr oni..easier lyk that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm.....   

Back to top Go down

hmmmmm.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SJAM SSI :: Updates & Events :: Competition Teams-
Jump to: