HomePortalGalleryCalendarSearchFAQUsergroupsRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

New RBS,new ambulance call and report and new GCS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keliawnahc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: New RBS,new ambulance call and report and new GCS   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:42 pm

There are some changes in RBS,CALL AND REPORT AND GCS..
It is from HQ..
I am posting them below and I hope I might gain everyone's attention...especially competition team..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keliawnahc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: New RBS,new ambulance call and report and new GCS   Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Ambulance Call

999.Is this the A&E (Accident and Emergency) Department of the General Hospital?My name is ………I am a trained St John Ambulance member.A road accident/explosion/fire/robbery/gang fight has occurred at ………There is(are)………casualty(s).It is a sitting/lying case.The casualty is a Chinese/Indian/Malays.The casualty is a male/female,with about 50kg and 170cm tall.The casualty is conscious/unconscious.The breathing of the casualty is absent but CPR is being conducted by us./The breathing of the casualty is present and the vital sign of the casualty has been checked.The breathing rate of the casualty is………The pulse rate of the casualty is………The casualty is suspected head injury,cervical injury and spinal injury but a cervical collar has been inserted.(State other suspected injuries or suspected shock).(Next,state other visible injuries found on the casualty).The casualty is a………tag casualty.Please bring along head immobilizer,cervical collar,scoup stretcher,basic resuscitation equipment and general splinting equipment.Can you repeat what I have said?Yes,yes.Please come as soon as possible.Thank you.

*Lying case means a case with a casualty which is lying down.Sitting case means the casualty is sitting(probably is conscious).
*Stating the weight and the height of the casualty is essential as they affect the blood capacity lost by the casualty during the accident and thus determining the amount of blood needed.
*Follow the sequence.Do not simply change it on your own.

Ambulance Report

It is almost the same as call.Follow the sequence in ambulance call.There are two things vital:
*State the GCS score after stating the visible injuries and it is followed by the tag of the casualty.E.g. There is a deformity suspected close fracture found on…..,an abrasion wound found on…The glasco coma score of the casualty is………The casualty is a ………tag casualty.
*Always state the treatment done on the injuries.E.g. There is an abrasion wound found on the casualty’s right radius and ulna region but it has been treated and a deformity suspected close fracture on the casualty’s left tibia fibula region which has been immobilized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New RBS,new ambulance call and report and new GCS
Page 1 of 1